Abstracts and Posters
THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS IS ELECTRONICALLY USING ONLINE FORM
Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman, with font size 12, single spacing, A4 format. The abstract should not contain more than 300 words. The title, names of authors and the institution of origin are not included in the number of words.
Abstracts should be as concise as possible and include the following sub- titles:
Abstracts should obligatory be written in English for all participants.
Poster presentations will be performed electronically on LCD screens in special Sessions as moderated posters presentation, or will be presented as Poster in special Poster Session.
POSTER PRESENTATIONS should obligatory be written in English for all participants.
Scientific Committee will bring decision for the type of presentation
- Oral lectures – abstract – 10-15 minutes;
- E – poster – 3 to 5 minutes.
The use of personal laptop will not be allowed. It is mandatory, for the smooth running of the Sessions, that all the Speakers hand in their presentations 24 hours before the lecture.
*IF ABSTRACT AND / OR POSTER PRESENTATION ARE INTENDED FOR PROFESSIONAL SECTION, must not contain any symbols, logos and similar signs from any HEALTH institution, company, DRUG, MEDICAL preparation OR DEVICE.
* IF IT IS DETERMINED THAT THE DOCUMENTS CONTAIN ELEMENTS OF COMMERCIAL LECTURE OR HAVE PARTS FROM COMMERCIAL PRESENTATIONS, THE TERMS AND PRICES INCLUDED IN THE OFFICIAL PRICELIS ARE APPLIED.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBМISSION OF ABSTRACTS AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS IS 07.2020.
- DEADLINE FOR CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTED ABSTRACTS AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS IS 08.2020